We’ve missed you! And we’re so happy to be providing in-office treatments for our patients again. A lot has changed over the past few months and our office may look a bit different now, but we want you to know the safety of our patients and our staff remain our number one priority. We’ve once again implemented updated procedures and safety measures to make you feel safe returning for care, and to adhere to government guidelines.
Here is an outline of what to expect:
- Social distancing guidelines of at least 2 metres will be maintained at all times. Only scheduled patients will be allowed to enter, and appointments will be staggered to ensure only one person is in the waiting/reception area at any time.
- Wherever possible, chiropractic and massage therapy appointments will not overlap, ensuring you are the only patient in the office for the duration of your visit.
- Patients will be screened at time of booking and again before entering our office at the time of their appointment. Any symptomatic patients are instructed to call Health Links at 1-888-315-9527 and will not be booked at this time. Staff are also screened daily.
- You will be asked to remain in your vehicle when you arrive, and we will contact you when the office is cleaned and ready for your arrival.
- Patients must wear a face mask for the duration of their visit. Homemade are accepted as long as it covers the nose and mouth at all times. A small number of disposable masks will be available in the office if you are unable to bring your own.
- All patients will be required to wash their hands when they enter. Please do not wear gloves to your appointment, we will instead provide them if requested.
- All contacted surfaces including tables, doorknobs, payment terminal, chairs, coat hooks, and bathroom facilities will be deeply sanitized between each patient. Extra time between appointments has been reserved for these cleaning procedures, as well as additional thorough office cleaning through the day and at the end of every day.
- Cash payments will not be accepted at this time. We accept Debit, Mastercard or Visa, and tap or Apple Pay is encouraged. Invoices will be emailed, and paper invoices will be available at a later date if needed.
- Practitioners will be wearing face masks and additional PPE for the duration of your treatment.
Not ready to return? We understand!
Despite our diligent office cleaning and safety measures, we understand not everyone will be comfortable returning for care at this time, and we understand. If you have questions or concerns, please let us know. We are still available for video appointments, phone calls, and curbside pickup for product you may require. Gift cards are also available for purchase for use at a later date.
We appreciate your continued patience, understanding, and support as we navigate this “new normal”. Please know our office is working under a reduced schedule, but we encourage you to call us at 204-505-4325 or email us with any questions or concerns you may have. And please remember to call and cancel your appointment immediately if you exhibit any symptoms.
Thank you for continuing to do your part to keep our community safe, and we appreciate your small business support!
We look forward to seeing you soon.
Dr. Munn, Kim, & Lindsay